Learning & Communication

Learning is the act of acquiring new or modifying and reinforcing existing knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, or preferences which may lead to a potential change in synthesizing information, depth of the knowledge, attitude or behavior relative to the type and range of experience . We can learn many things from different faces but we feel hesitate if someone try to teach us something . We feel so strange when some unknown face want to communicate us . But we don't think that it might be useful for me or it can help me in commimg days .
                      In my view , Communication is the act of sharing an idea or view . In last few days I got mail from a motivational speaker and he told such a inspiring words that I can't forget .. after wating a month finally I received his mail And I feel so lucky that I got his mail which in an part of communication , if I had feel hesitate to send him Mail I wouldnt have have learn many things and I wouldn't be posting this blog .. So don't feel hesitate to make a conversation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace

The Power of mind

Changing thoughts into action