Scared of being judged

Scared of being judged is also a psychological term known as anxiety . It's somehow a disease where you suffer from feeling of inadequacy , embarrassment , humiliation and as well as depression .
                   Yes , I'm a person who used to suffer from this disease since I was child . I used to be so passionate in writing things from at the age of 12 but the only thing is I'm afraid to share and explain ideas , answers , views and many more with my family , friends , relatives and teachers thinking that what they say , what they think and how they judged . I used to feel so depressed and as well as embarrassed that I was hiding myself from everything and everyone . Though I'm so passionate and so enthusiast I can't share what's running in my mind . There no one to help me to get rid of this problems and everyday teachers are making me feel guilty . When teachers ask me questions though I know the answer I couldn't tell them .Yes  I'm a studentd who used to pass in only 4 out of 10  subjects and everyday teachers use to say , You can't do anything in your life and if feel so ashamed of that .
                                         As time passes my knowledge are incresing and my thought are changing as well as behavior . When I was in 10 class there Lila ma'am who always  encourage me and help me which help me to deals with my problem almost . I used to goods in accounts that everyday she call me to solve the problems in board which help me to increase more confidence . Something miracle happens which changes me as well as help me to get rid of this  problems . At mid of year its my trun to deliver a speech in Oval ground where the all the teachers from grade KG as well as student comes at the time of mass assembly , and at time to show all teachers I can do and i change your thoughts about me . At that time I was so confidence and start giving speech and my class teacher was so proud of me that I deliver a wonderful speech which helps to get rid of these problems as well as the diseases .
               Moral : If we don't try and afraid of being judged by other , we will suffer not only a single but millions of time . This suffering not only destroyed your confidence but also cause disease such as depression . My friend no one has right to judged you , just think I'm wonderful and I'm confidence . Trust you will be the most happiest person on this world .
                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace

The Power of mind

Changing thoughts into action